We have been tested and certified by the German TÜV (technical-supervision body) since 2005. On both the national and international level, the DIN EN ISO 9001 certified Quality Management System is considered the ideal proof of competence and capability.
The following is included within the framework of the ISO 9001 certification:
- Continuous improvement and non-conformity prevention/error prophylaxis,
- Reduction of variation and waste,
- Identification and monitoring of quality-related costs,
- Product liability and product safety,
- Product and process development,
- Interdisciplinary co-operation.
We had already received TÜV certification since 2005, after which the re-certification with surveillance audit took place in May 2023 and further confirmed continuance of and compliance with the fundamentals of the DIN EN ISO 9001:2015 standard.